Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ali Baba (Trip pt 2)

Was good, live and direct from the continet of Africa... Its your boy...
The trip has been maaaad good, so far... I dont ,iss cold ass NYC for shit...
On on the tip of Africa; only a few miles of the coast of Spain, as I spent a day i Southern Spain with a cusin of mines that I havent seen for more than 11 years!!!
Seeing him was great, as I got to see his daugther for the first time aswell, as I feel in love with her (my cusins daughter)... She only knows spanish, and my spanish aint up to par, but even thou, we connectet... As for my cusin- Mi Primo, as they say in spain... I love that nigga, we grew up together, playin on the beach n shit, but due to some incidents involving serious jail time for him.. made that I havent seen him for all that time... But we chilled, when over some childhood memories..;found out me qnd my brother aint the only ones tatted up in the family, since its kinda taboo in my family...
But Im loving the trip, Imma hit yall up with some flicks next time Im at the cyber cafe... wait until yall see the Habibbi keyboard... its mad complex!!!
Big upps my brothas Mr Stapleton and Denzel Stacks... and mi sistah A.K 47... Miss yall Niggaz !!!

No comments: