Monday, December 22, 2008

there's no place like home..(Trip pt 1)

Iv been in Sweden now for one whole day...and it couldnt been better!! When I first touched down, I was chilling with my brother, as we hit up the city, to check out some things...Sweden got some crack on the Swagger-tip (Europe in general got ill stuff)... but I did a little bit off shopping at the favorite spot ABCD as I got my hands on a hot item, that I'v been tryin to get..Then I met up with my boy Vive la' France (a.k.a. André as we chilled for a litte sec.) But after a while I got dumb tired, considering the fact that I had been up for more than 24 hours... so me BUS OFF home... as I got some off mom dukes delicious cooking. As a female firend that lives in in my mom's neighboorhood dropped off and we chilled (shot outs to her)..and then I came home, had some of mom dukes lovley home-made pancakes and passed out...
Thats a good first day yo... for real..
// Aint no pleace like home....Milk
Me and Le France at our best...































My Brother at his best..

No comments: