Monday, March 2, 2009

Fuck what you heard...

This might be, if not my favorite song of alltime, but atleast Top 5...This joint is the defenition of leftfield shit, this song was dropped, during a era where Timberland boots, Amry Fatigue Clothes and all that hardcore shit was live. And then came these two brothers with some ill-straight-outta-the-70's-supa fly-type swagger...Until like 5 myabe 6 years later I relaized that they came from the Bronx, cause I thought that they came from Harlem, since Harlem dudes alwyas knowm from some leftfield, suave and flashy type swag, but I was proven wrong.
Love the 70's theme music video, so let me bless you with this banger, that I rate as one of my favorites, as the song is just timeless.
Camp Lo- Luchini (This is it)

These days I be thinking about Luchini alot..you know what, fuck all that gwap, cash, mula or whatever you wanna call it...
From now own it Luchini...Denz, whats good nigga !?
//Lechini

No comments: