Friday, March 13, 2009

Tune of the day...

I am taking it back with this one.
I listen to alot of different music, as Im semi-big on the house scene, and I remember hearing this song for the first time and I fell in love with it, from that first time.
However, what blew my mid even more was when I saw the video for it !
I just love simple cinematography in video's, it is shot with this certain graininess that gives the photography (that aint complex) a notion of crispiness that is just bonkers!
I love video's with a dope context, and the filmakers choice to incoperate the dancing element in this video intertwined with the song, is phenomenal.
Great Song, Great Video, Dope Dancing....a classic in my books.
Dirty Vegas- Days Go By

-Yo Denz, maybe we too, should stand outside a diner and dance, until "she" comes along...
//Leche

No comments: