Sunday, January 25, 2009

I can't sleep..........

Its 3:12 AM, can't sleep. Should've been in the City, linking up with the fam: Milk, Couture Cutee, Stapleton, and the J train, to send off "International Dex"... But, on Friday, they day i was going up (Im holding it down in VA, 30 min from DC, no i aint catch no Inauguration 'cause I ain't no eskimo, so no pics, yes, i fucked up, my lazy bad)i caught the Stomach flu, virus, whateva... I was Im talkin, nothin would stay down, stomach craps...no homo hehehe, the whole deal... I was down for the count. It felt just like a Bad hangover..
U see, i like to think that i can drink or hold my liquor. People like me, when i drink. This is me when i drink
Im tons of fun, too much, i think.
Lately, this is me, after ive been drinkin
Official feather weight. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Denz AA

No comments: