Friday, January 23, 2009

What ever happend to Killa

Me and Denzel be cracking up at times about these rapper niggas...dont get it twisted they mad funny, even without tryin to be funny in some kind of way, I guess its just they persona or something, but they have me rolling while watching them from time to time.
These rappers include
Max B & French Montana
Jim Jones
Tony Yayo
Freekey Zeekey
...but for me the head honcho of the bunch is the one rapper that went M.I.A.... Camron Gilles aka. Killa Cam aka. the Kofi Smacker... he is one funny dude...even without tryin to be funny..
But what ever happend to Killa, last time he was hot, was when he was beef'n with Cuuuurtis (50 Cent), but I guess the Dip Set break up took its toll on Killa... even though he was coming back with some heat for a little minute when he dropped that Public Enemy # 1 joint... but never followed through..
I personally really hope that he'll come back into the game, I believe that the rap game needs Cam'ron
Anyways to prove the funny shit Cam was on before he decided to go A-wall on us, is a clip when he is cuttin ass on a producer named Spliff at the studio... peep how it went down..

Loyalty is a must...hahaha
Was good Cam, where you at? The game needs you

// Milk