Sunday, January 4, 2009

I fell of my seat...

Ey, Milk, you're a funny ass Maghribi (From Morocco, for those who don't know)... I checked the latest post and i thought the dip stand was a Old people walker , but, then i figured out what i was, and i fell off my seat, thats how funny that shit was. Now, if you don't know, the current wave is " everything is fitted" ( clothes that fit vs. Clothes that are purposely too big)= jeans, sweater, tees.. The whole deal..PAUSE... Basically, the way cats dressed in high school in Sweden.. Europe starts nuff waves, memba dat!!!! Anyways, to get to the point, when u get ur swole on by going to the gym (dip stand), that fitted shit is better look = More pum pum.. Thats why i fell off my seat.. Me and Milk, generally, say "fell of my seat" for mad funny shit or some nice, nice goddess.. Example, this girl i discovered during my worldly travels Ms Salma Hayek OG desperado (Salute).
Milk likes to say " jump out the window", when he sees crazy empresses too...


//Denz still on the floor

No comments: