Monday, November 10, 2008

As seen on TV and the Streets

Well, this is something that makes me laugh(inside) every time i see it......
The mohawk haircut



I seen this NBA game the other day, half the cats on one squad had mohawks, or, they had those sneaky mohawks... Thats when you have look at the hair for a minute, in order for you to see the mohawk pattern...
They call it the Faux hawk... Lmao.... French for false hawk.... Just check google... Lmao
Shouts to my European peoples, All my dudes in Sweden, this is their haircut of choice..... guess, i can't knock em, anything for the pum pum ha?
But shorties be doing it too, go figure...
I can see it, cats going in to the barber shop like:
"Let me get a mad max beyond thunderdome"
For some reason, i think about the movie MAD MAX BEYOND THUNDERDOME, when i see a mohawk, no hawk.. yadda, yadda.
:People in the desert, crazy haircuts, anarchy...


Classic joint... A must-see.

So, with all this hype about getting the mohawks, i figured, why not open up my own little spot, and cash in on the current Mohawk craze..
Here's a sample:


Get at me at 1-800-POW-WOW.
I see u Couture Cutee... Damn barbarian

//Chief Denz Black Eagle

No comments: