Monday, November 24, 2008

Head Mek Book Salutes...

...Mr Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who is my new Hero.
Yesterday I saw an mini documentary on my Zlatan.. if you dont know who Mr Ibrahimovic is, then you'v been under a rock... He is considered as one of the best soccer players in the world right now. He plays his club soccer in Italy (in Inter Milan), and also for the Swedish National Team. But the thing with Ibrahivovic is that he is "our" pride over in Sweden... He is the only foreigner out the hood thats doin it big! He is reppin for all the immigrants, including my ass...
And after seeing the mini documentary, I salute this man even more... he is maaad humble, down to earth and still the same person as he was growing up in the hood, even thou he makes 5 Million Dollars a year... So Zlatan, we definitely salute you...

// Milkovic

No comments: