Saturday, November 22, 2008

Inside Denzel’s Mind: Fear of a Black planet…..

Me and Milk have this discussion all the time…. Guess what its about??? Shorties But, the thing is, we get real specific. Like, what type of races / ethnicities a shortie prefers based on her own race/ ethnicity. Me and milk are leading authorities on this subject, because we got peoples from all corners of the globe. Latin peoples, Middle eastern, Caribbean, you name it, we know them and their culture. As such, we know that people move in tribes. In other words, people gravitate towards what they know and are familiar with.
Our discussions basically sounds like this 99% of the time:
“She like light skin niggas?”, “ she like dark skin niggas?”, “she fuck with dark skin or light skin?”
The verdict is still out, but, those shorties who prefer light skin dudes… They like it diluted. They like it cut up and diluted with some arm & hammer, so they won’t OD. They scared of that 100% proof, that Denzel. I say it’s a “ Fear of a Black Planet”. I know I sound mad, still, i respect every shorties'preference, but it just occurred to me… Well, Denzel’s mind… Im black coka… That uncut…
Ladies, u really gone say no to me…

I do all my own stunts too.. Chop chop
Ladies, check me out
I love everybody.. No homo. One love all day, ey'day.. Dont' get it twisted.
//Denz A.k.a Terminator X

No comments: