Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What ever happened to R&B ??

I had a discussion the other day with somebody, and its been on my mind for the longest now.. What ever happened to R&B... I mean, don't get it twisted the tunes that be coming out today are good (somewhat) but all of them sound the same ! Before, in the 90's and in the early 2000 when you listened to a artist you got a specific sound that represented the artist, sure T-Pain got a sound but it ain't authentic....Whatever happened to SWV, Carl Thomas, En Vouge, Total, Brandi, Jodeci, 702, Adina Howad, Zhane, Montell Jordan and the list goes on...Dunno, but I'm still on my 90's shit sonn !!
So Imma leave you with a special joint that I pull out(no homo) from the "secret stash" whenever the time is right for it...

Ladies Holla at ya boy...
// Knockin Leche

No comments: