Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OBAMA's my cousin... True story

EAST AFRICA runs it, i told y'all.... But, u just would'nt listen...

My peoples(Popdukes and Momdukes) hail from UGANDA, EAST AFRICA (for those who don't know).... KENYA, which neighbors UGANDA, is where OBAMA's popdukes comes from...


PROOF

So me and OBAMA are practically COUSINS.... See it?

AN EAST AFRICAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!

My Cousin AJ said: "We gone call it the BLACKHOUSE"
.... Silly rabbit....

Im on a NATURAL HIGH right now, Supa elated.... Pause

If u know me, u will prob hear me saying: " DON'T TRUST EM"....
Meaning, don't trust politics, government..etc Because beneath the surface.....

But, this election....

HISTORY

But cuzo OBAMA, u got a lot on ur shoulders.... BE STRONG BREDREN!

ASANTA SANA OBAMA (Thank you in Swahili)...

U gave this pessismist HOPE...

Me and my BREDREN gone pop bottles this weekend in honour of OBAMA

Or GET SHITFACED like muzungos (white people in swahili)say....

Couture Cutee tell all your friends I am EAST AFRICAN, like the presidential nominee.... TELL EM, hurry

Dem pussyholes at FOX NEWS got long faces.... Serves em right.

1

No comments: