Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Stuart Little Vs. Milk Plus (Round 1)

Im not gonna front, I dont live in a mansion, penthouse, big ass villa or anything like that. It's section 28 where Im at homie... I live in guala-guala ville/po-rock city in Brooklyn, also known as Bushwick... and this is New York City and for anybody who lives in NYC knows that mice & roaches is nothing up here !...So yes, ever since I moved in to the hole in the wall, where I live, I'v always had some extra company...summertime it was the roaches....wintertime- Stuart Little (thats what I named him)... So being that I am the lazy person I am, I'v let Stuart run around here and there... At times he pays me visits while Im watching TV, sometimes when Im on the computer and sometimes when I wake up and come out the bed room... He has been nice enough not to show up whenever I have guest come over, but lately he has been runnin around a little bit to much. Therefore I decided to take care of the situation.....

Round 1...

And the results....

Got 'em.... TKO in the first round...
I felt a bad for him, the poor bastard, cause he was stuck there struggling to get off the glue trap and it was like he was looking at me crying for mercy in silence.... :(

R.I.P. Stuart Little // Milk

No comments: