Thursday, November 13, 2008

King of Acronyms ( Pt 1)

I through a lot of Acronyms around, well, me and Milk plus do... They spring from imagination, visions, situations, life and then some....

Here gwaan:

H.O.B: This one is classic, everyone knows it. Hoes Over Bros. Thats when you put Pum Pum over your brother, friend... Like some people i know
B.O.B: Ballin On a Budget. Thats when you stay fly, with no apparent income to talk about. You might have minimum cash flow, but, rain or sleet, your gear is fresh. You can't pay tuition, but, you still manage to cough up enough loot for the new Gucci's. You would rather stand in line (Dumb long too, pause) to the club with a t-shirt in sub-zero degrees and leave your jacket in your car, than pay for the coat check. Window shopping is your favorite sport. Better yet, Window grabbing. This act takes place when you walk into a store and hold an item (mostly sneakers...)in your hand, look at it real close, only to call your mans up and tell him " i held them in my hand and they real ugly". You're a self-proclaimed discount king... Like some people i know...
M.O.E: Money Over Everything. This is self-explanatory.
P.O.E: Pum pum Over Everything. This is self-explanatory. Mind you, it is not the same as H.O.B. P.O.E deals with how much you appreciate Pum pum. H.O.B signifies the actual act of abandoning your brother/homie for a shortie.
I goes in.
P.P.A: Pum Pum Anonymous. My favorite acronym right now. I'm a lifetime member.I still haven't said anything to my group. I hate my counselor.

That's all i can think of right now

//Denzel S.T.A.C.K.S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im a PPP
Pum-Pum Poka